Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And here we go...

Last winter I found myself stuck at home for long periods of time with my little JB who struggles with viral induced asthma (translation: everytime he gets ANY virus we're tied to the nebulizer and the devil medicince, aka oral steriods). My pediatrician keeps telling me he's going to grow out of it. He hasn't yet...

He started coughing a little on Saturday, couldn't go to church on Sunday and today I kept him home from my Bible Study. We're on day three of limited outside contact and I'm already feeling caged in. Not to mention what it does to Miss M to not get out of the house for a few days! I am not looking forward to the winter, I think I'll start praying that he grows out of this by November (he's got 6 days for his lungs to correct themselves) Ready, set, go...

No comments:

Post a Comment