Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Library Day

Today, I returned two DVD's to the library. That's it, that's all I have for you regarding Library Day.

I find my new job rewarding, I totally enjoy being there and talking shop all day long. Today we even went to Target and Toys R Us for work...who wouldn't love this job?!?!?! I am tired and for two days, Tuesday and Wednesday, I feel slightly disconnected to my family. Then I have Thursday-Monday (with a big splash of work on Sunday morning) to enjoy them and be thankful for how God has provided!

Maybe I'll switch Library Day to a day I'm not working, I really do love posting my Children's Lit ideas, but by Tuesday night...

put a fork in me

I'm done

1 comment:

  1. Trips to Target? That was not in the job offering description, lol.

    ReplyDelete